- Photos can be viewed here. Or if you prefer, you can directly download zip files here.
- Please share your photos! You can put them on your favorite cloud storage and email the link to either Cherri and/or our favorite IT specialist Bo-Chao . We will retrieve, and post these photos on the above sites.
- A list of participant is here (updated Nov. 21).
- The MOST UPDATED electronic handbook sections can now be downloaded in the program page. (Nov 8)
- Time and boarding places for Shuttle services is now available. Please note that the meeting area at MRT Tamsui is outside of Exit 2, towards the right, where all the regular buses are.
- Here is a file containing maps and photos to help you with the area near MRT Tamsui station and TKU campus (for the first day program).
- We have updated the Travel Information page significantly. You can now find information about getting a sim card, the transportation EasyCard, and bank services. There is also a file containing Chinese words you can print and show to bus or taxi drivers.
- The size of posters is equivalent to a layout of A0 paper, which is 84 cm (width) by 119 cm (height) (33.1 in × 46.8 in). Poster presenters can prepare a 2-min flash talk. Please prepare your slides that's fully compatible with MS Office 2013, Acrobat 11, or Libreoffice 4.3.2 on a PC running Windows, and we will help you to upload your files onsite.
- Please note that the conference venue now includes both Tamkang University and Fullon Hotel. For transportation (and lodging) options with Fullon Hotel, please visit the Accommodation page. For transportion regarding Tamkang Universty please visit the venue-access page.
- Shuttle buses between the listed hotels and the MRT Tamsui station and the conference venue will be offered daily.
- We have updated the venue-access page. In additional to instructions for Taxi/Limousine and public transportation, you can also fill a google form and coordinate a shared ride there.
- Abstract submission: September 21, 2014.
- Registration: before August 24 for a reduced fee. Before September 21 to avoid additional charges.
- Hotel reservation closes on September 30, 2014.
- Concepts and Methods in Quantum Chemistry (CMQC)
- Relativistic Effects in Quantum Chemistry (REQC)
- Molecular Structure, Dynamics, and Spectroscopy (MSDS)
- Atoms and Molecules in Strong Fields (AMSF)
- Reactive Collisions, Chemical Reactions & Catalysis (RCCR)
- Complexes and Clusters; Surfaces and Interfaces (CCSI)
- Molecular and Nano Materials, Electronics and Biology (MNEB)
- Computational Chemistry, Physics and Biology (CCPB)
Chao-Ping Hsu, Chair Institute of Chemistry, Academia Sinica Phone: +886-2-27898658 E-mail: email@example.com Chin-Hui Yu, Cochair Department of Chemistry, Tsing Hua University E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org