Since the conference venue now includes both Tamkang university and Fullon Hotel Tamsui Fishermen's Wharf, here are information on local transportation.
- Free shuttle buses will be offered from all listed hotels and Tamsui MRT station to QSCP venue before the scheduled program starts, and back to the hotels + Tamsui MRT station when the program ends. Again we will offer detailed information online and through email very soon.
- Compared to TKU, Fullon Hotel is quite similar in terms of transportation to reach, from most listed Hotels.
- RigaLees Hotel is pretty close to TKU, but the 12-min walk is uphill and it is pretty heavy. To reach Fullon Hotel, it takes 500 meters walk (no hills) and a 15min bus ride on R26 bus (very frequent, every 3~5 minutes during peak hours and every 10~15 minutes off peak hours).
- For Asia Pacific hotel to Fullon Hotel at Fishermen's Wharf, it is a walk (no hills) for ~700 meters to MRT Tamsui station then transfer on R26 bus.
- For Park City Hotel and See's Revert Hotel, it takes a short
MRT ride + R26 bus to reach Fullon Hotel.
Please refer to the MAP for an overview of venue/hotel locations and bus routes.
- Taxis are very easy to get, and they costs less than NTD 200 (5 euro) between Fullon Hotel and RigaLees / Asia-Pacfic Hotel. The cost should be less than NTD 250 if it is Park City Hotel / See's Revert Hotel.
- If you book through our travel agent, the cancellation policy can be found at http://www.liontravel.com/b2e/agent/qscp/. Please write to Diana Lee at Lion travel agent firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your reservation and obtain a refund.
- Guest rooms in Fullon Hotel are limited in availability. If you are interested, please write to Hugo Tao at Fullon Hotel, email@example.com ASAP.
Even though the official online reservation for hotels is closed now, the link is still provided for your information.Recommended Hotels