Electronic hand book
Instruction for Invited Speakers and Poster Presenters
- Each meeting room will be equipped with two laptops installed with Windows and Mac OS X, with MS Office 2013 (for Microsoft Windows), MS Office 2011 (for Mac OS X), Acrobat 11, or Libreoffice 4.3.2. It is advised that all speakers use the notebook provided to prevent the problem of connectivity and save the time for installation.
- Please prepare your presentation file in a USB flash disk. Kindly test and load your presentation slides at least ONE hour prior to your presentation session at a computer on the service desk.
- For speakers who would like to use their own laptops for presentation, please be sure to test for the connection in the meeting room at least ONE hour prior to your presentation session.
- Please arrive at your session room 30 minutes before your session starts, to meet the Session Chairs and to re-confirm your presentation slides.
- The time allowed for plenary talks are 40 minutes plus 5 minutes discussion, and for all other lectures are 22 minutes plus 3 minutes discussion. Please prepare your talk accordingly.
For Poster Presenters
- The size of posters is equivalent to a layout of A0 paper, which is 84 cm (width) by 119 cm (height) (33.1 in × 46.8 in).
- Presenting Authors are required to set up their posters at designated hours according to the schedules. The presenters should be available in front of their posters at their allocated presentation time to present their work and to answer the question from audience.
- The staff will be in service to assist on poster mounting. Adhesive tape will be provided on site. No paste, glue, thumbtacks or staples are permitted.
- Poster presenters can prepare a 2-min flash talk to introduce their research. Please prepare your slides that's fully compatible with MS Office 2013, Acrobat 11, or Libreoffice 4.3.2 on a PC running Windows, and we will help you to upload your files onsite. To reserve the slot for your flash talk, please upload your file at the service desk before the allocated time below .
- Authors should remove the posters after the presentation. The organizer shall dispose all posters left after the scheduled time listed below.
The social program is included in the conference fee, as listed in the following:
- Welcome party on Tuesday,
- Excursion tour on Friday,
- Conference dinner with the CMOA Prize ceremony on Friday,
- Accompanying persons' program.