Abstract Submission and Deadline:
The International Scientific Committee will evaluate submitted abstracts and choose the presentations.
To be considered for an oral presentation, the deadline for submitting abstracts is August 1, 2014. By August 15, 2014, authors will be informed whether they have an oral or a poster presentation. After August 1, 2014, the presentations will mainly be accepted as posters.
ALL abstract submission will be closed after September 21, 2014.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- We accept abstracts as PDF, MS Word or OpenOffice files.
- The language of the abstracts should be English.
- The abstract has two parts: 1. Short summary and 2. Full abstract.
- Graphical presentation is encouraged for the short summary.
- The full abstract should fit on one A4 page (210 x 297 mm).
- Please use Times New Roman 12 points font.
- Please follow the layout in the template below.
Abstracts must be prepared according to the provided templates and e-mail to: email@example.com.
The short summary is to be printed in the abstract book in black-and-white for your reference during the conference.
The full abstract will be avilable in color on the website.